All Europa dog food is hypoallergenic and each product is formulated without wheat or wheat gluten.
About the food
Europa Super Premium Puppy/Junior dog food provides your puppy with a nutritionally balanced food specifically formulated for young, active and fast growing dogs. The high quality chicken meat meal is an easily digestible source of animal protein. Europa Puppy/Junior is designed to give your new puppy the best possible start in life.
- Bone & Muscle Development – a nutritional balance of Calcium, Phosphorus and Protein to assist in the development of your puppy’s bones, allowing them to grow at the correct pace, thus helping to prevent skeletal problems in older age.
- Beet Pulp – a superb source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre which is important for maintaining normal intestinal transit time and stool motion.
- Immune System Maintenance – Europa puppy food contains specific vitamins and minerals to help maintain your puppy’s immune system.
- Healthy Skin and Coat – contains both Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids, along with Zinc and Biotin to help maintain a healthy, shiny coat and skin.
- Digestive Health – contains pre-biotic MOS (mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) which helps to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and thus aid digestion.
- Sustained Energy Release – with the addition of oats to our formula, we are able to give your puppy a sustained release of energy throughout the day.
- Oral Care – our special size of kibble or biscuit helps to remove tartar and plaque, keeping your puppy’s teeth clean and healthy.
- Hypoallergenic – a hypoallergenic food is one that only contains ingredients that are better suited to a dog’s natural digestive system and are designed to address a food allergy. An allergic reaction to one or more ingredients can cause itchy skin, hot spots, hair loss, upset stomach, diarrhoea and vomiting.
- No added artificial colours and flavours.
Age range: From weaning to 12 months depending upon size and breed.
Europa Super Premium Puppy / Junior can also be used up to maturity, for bitches in whelp and for those dogs requiring a high energy food.
Please note that Europa Puppy/Junior food is designed for all sizes and all breeds of puppies.
Changing to Europa Super Premium Dog Food:
It is very important that you introduce the food slowly to your dogs diet.
We recommend this because a dog’s stomach can be sensitive to nutritional changes.
Here is the 6 day change over guide for you to follow while moving your dog over to a Europa Super Premium food:
Day 1 - 75% old food, 25% Europa
Day 2 - 75% old food, 25% Europa
Day 3 - 50% old food, 50% Europa
Day 4 - 25% old food, 75% Europa
Day 5 - 25% old food, 75% Europa
Day 6 - 100% Europa
Feeding guide for Europa Super Premium Puppy/Junior dog food:
|Weight of Dog in kilos||0 - 12 weeks||3 - 5 months||5 - 12 months|
|1 - 5 kg
||40 - 105 gms
||80 - 185 gms
||60 - 100 gms
|3 - 5 kg
||105 - 160 gms
||185 - 250 gms
||100 - 135 gms
|5 - 10 kg
||160 - 240 gms
||250 - 400 gms
||135 - 210 gms
|10 - 20 kg
||240 - 375 gms
||400 - 615 gms
||210 - 325 gms
Please remember that every dog requires fresh, clean drinking water to be available at all times.
Chicken Meat Meal (Min 31%), White Rice (Min 18.5%), Maize, Oats (8.5%), Poultry Fat, Sugar Beet Pulp, Fish Meal, Chicken, Hydrolsate, Brewers Yeast, Egg Powder, Linseeds, Fish Oil, Vitamins, Minerals, Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS), Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glocosamine, Methysulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulphate.